This is a wonderful, simple and inexpensive soup my family has recently come to enjoy. Very good for those on a tight budget.
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked (I suppose you could substitute other meats that you had on hand, I just haven’t tried)
- 2 cans (26 ounces each) condensed tomato soup, undiluted (or use 5 of the smaller cans)
- 6-1/2 cups water
- 3-1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning or pizza seasoning
- Rotini, cooked and drained beforehand (can substitute another kind of noodle or leave out altogether)
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese or cheddar cheese (again, I suppose American cheese or a Mexican blend would do fine)